. BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday, August 20th - Zero: People who Fart on Planes

I flew to Columbia last week, and on both legs of the flight, the knuckle-dragger in front of me seemed to be enamored with the smell of his own butt. Seriously. The return trip was so bad, that I confronted the man. Looking back at it now, it was pretty hilarious, but at the time I was seriously ticked off. Embarrased the crap out of him, which is what I wanted to do.

Now, I know there are times that it feels like you really have to let one rip, but that's what bathrooms are for people!!! Are women the only ones who get this concept????

I'm thinking about petitioning Congress for a bill that would make farting on planes a form of assault.

Peace, Love, and GOD,
Tracy

1 comments:

The Tomball Three said...

LOL LOL LOL

WHAT did you say to him?!