. BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thursday, Dec 25th - Hero: Jesus

Happy Birthday, Jesus!!

So far, so good! We had a great evening at my Grandma's last night. I got to 'wrassle' around with some little boys (something I don't usually get to do), my brother James was there with his bride Natalie (James just got back from Iraq), and we sang carols and ate good food. Awesome night.

Afterwards, our girls made cookies and treats for Santa, made homemade ornaments, and took some goofy pictures in their new PJ's. They all got their big gift wishes fulfilled, so all is Merry and Bright.

Now we will be off to my Mom's for the afternoon. She's making Christmas dinner this year and I CAN'T WAIT. Beef tenderloin, garlic mashed potatoes, and all the trimmings. Should be fantastic. My uncle Dale will be there, which always a special treat. I just think this will be a very special Christmas. Trust me when I say Jesus Christ has made his presence felt in our family in a big way this Season. It's His birthday, but we are the ones who have been given gifts.

So, Merry Christmas everyone!!! Here's some pictures from our celebrations:








0 comments: