. BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 3, 2007

December 3rd - Hero: My 3 Girls


This one may seem a little lazy, but my daughter and step-daughters put up our Christmas tree Saturday night and it is the most beautiful our tree has ever looked!

They also arranged my Nativity scene and decorated my mantle and coffee table. Everything turned out so perfect. Afterwards we made a special batch of Erika's rice crispy treats, and made ourselves sick...

It was just a great night for all of us. I think we are going to do something similar on Christmas Eve. My step-daughters are going through some stress at home and this gives them an excuse to just be kids. If you have ever been a child of divorce, you will understand...
On another note: The Hogs are going to the Cotton Bowl - good news. Bad news is that we are playing Missouri. The Cotton Bowl is only really special if we are playing Texas!
This was a bittersweet weekend for football. The Chiefs sucked it up against our conference rivals and the Saints were the Aints again... the 'sweet' in bittersweet comes in the form of Denver LOSING to the Raiders!!! How bad do you have to suck to lose to Oakland??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Peace, Love, and GOD,
Tracy

1 comments:

The Tomball Three said...

I LOVE what Julia did- I just wish it had come years before- before she had kids- and before the cameramen killed Princess Di.

The papa"ratt"zi may be hanging out at schools though to avoid Britney- she's hit like what- five of them now- with her car.