. BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wednesday Dec 12th - Hero: God


Duh...


Today has just been a really good day. And I am one to give credit where credit is due!


My day started with a phone call from a friend who is helping me make Christmas special for a little boy that needs to believe in Santa. She's a hero, too.


Then, I got to have lunch with my brother, whom I love being around. He's awesome, and he had some good news today, too. God has been good to him, giving miracle after miracle. I spent many years praying for myself and Erika, now I pray for him and his family 100 times per day. I love his wife like a best friend and his kids... well, his kids, all 3 of them, are so special to me that I can't even describe it. For that alone, he's a hero to me.


(The secret that I've learned is that God removes the veils from your eyes and allows you to see the miracles happening in other lives when you pray that hard. The most humbling moment in your life is when you recognize a miracle in motion for someone else, and know that you've experienced them in your own life, but never acknowledged it. Why is it so hard to look inward?)


This afternoon I had a terrific brainstorming session here at work. It reminded my of how great my job is and how lucky I am to enjoy what I do and the people I work with. I really am blessed.


So, maybe it is the Christmas spirit, but I am in a really good mood. I love feeling like this, full of optimism and love. I have the best family and the best friends ever. I could seriously name something awesome about each and everyone of you right now and something you have done that has impacted the way I live my life. For that, you are all my heros..


Peace, love, and GOD,

Tracy





1 comments:

The Tomball Three said...

This helped me today.

Thank You