. BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday Sept 11th: Heros: Firefighters and Policemen

I know there are some bad seeds out there, but Wow, I mean really, there are some true heros out there.

Of course, all over the TV today there are tributes and replays of the news from that day. And I have been reminded all over again of the true bravery and heroism of those guys that went back INSIDE of those towers trying to rescue as many civilians as they could. I can't imagine myself doing that. I would like to think that I would, that God would put the courage in my heart if called upon. I do absolutely know without a doubt that I couldn't do it without him. I would fold into a spineless mess. Truly.

It's the same spirit of bravery that military people disply day in and day out. Makes me think of the phrase 'anointed by God'.

Peace, Love, and God,
Tracy

P.S. I hate to spoil the mood with a Zero, but you must know that Matt Damon is a true ZERO in every sense of the word. He gave an interview in which he called Sarah Palin's Vice Presidency an 'absurd Disney movie'. He kept calling her a 'hockey mom' rather than Governor. It was BALTANLY woman hating at its worst. He then made it worse by saying that her Christianity and a belief in Creationism made her so stupid that she couldn't be trusted with the Nuclear codes.

What a moron. Seriously. Complete jackass. If anyone I know ever watches, buys, or rents a Matt Damon movie ever again, you better go to great lengths to hide it from me. I will seriously question your decision making skills.

0 comments: