. BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday, Sept 4 - Zero: The Boston Herald

This, I am sure, will be the first of many today.

The Boston Herald ran an article today in the ELECTION section of there newspaper with this title "Stylists to passe Sarah Palin: Let your hair down".

Seriously. I could not make this crap up if I tried!!!!!

Here's some of the story:

Yes, Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin has a lot on her plate: a pregnant teen daughter, a son on his way to Iraq, an infant with Down syndrome and a looming national election.

But must her hair suffer? With her long, straight, often pinned-up locks, Palin looks one humid day away from fronting a Kiss cover band.

“It’s about 20 years out of date,” said Boston stylist Mario Russo of the Alaska governor’s ’do. “Which goes to show how off she might be on current events.”


You know, I could seriously blow a gasket and GO OFF on this swishy LOSER, but instead, let me just say that I will feel a heck of a lot better knowing I have a VP in the White House who is more worried about running the country and taking care of her family than whether her HAIRDO is ACCEPTABLE to the National Enguirer reading, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy watching crowd!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace, Love, and GOD,
Tracy

1 comments:

The Tomball Three said...

I think she's beautiful ...

She looks like Tina Fey- which unforunately I'm sure SNL has discovered. Saturday Night should be interesting ...