. BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday, Feb 12th - Zero: The State Department

This afternoon, as I was driving from Manchester, TN to Nashville, TN I was listening to a talk radio station. What I heard was so unbelievable that had to look it up when I got to the hotel. This is what I heard: Our State dept and GWB have put a proposition out there to give a $1.4 Billion economic stimulus plan to MEXICO. There's also an add on to that package that would give Mexico money to strengthen their southern border to prevent Illegal Immigration from Central America!!! No, I am not making this crap up!!!!!!! Our tax dollars will go to stimulate Mexico's economy because the poor Mexican Illegals in our country aren't sending back enough of our money to their families. You know why this necessary? Mexico's second highest source of GDP income is money transfers from America!! Of course it's our fault. We just aren't building enough houses for them...

I am not making any more smart ass comments for this. It totally speaks for itself....

In other depressing news: Obama is now leading Hillary in delegates. Not that I want HRC to win the presidency, I just shudder at the thought of President Obama.

I am not convinced that BHO can win. Alot will depend on running mates. I think McCain has a good chance, but I can't help but be reminded of a total schuyster who ran for president with nothing more than terrific charisma on his side. That guy was president for 8 years. Bill Clinton had a HORRIBLE record in Arkansas, but he oozed charm and could deliver a speech that had more people sending in money and shouting Halleluiah than Jimmy Baker. Remind you of anyone? Me, too. That's why I am scared. There's a vast majority of our country that care more about a guy's personality than what he stands for.

The great state of Texas may be our last hope for a Hillary nomination. Let's hope they pull it out for her.

Speaking of Texas - I saw an article today about Obama's campaign headquarters in Houston. One of the leaders in that office was being interviewed had a Cuban flag on the wall behind her, with a picture of Che Guevera. Don't know who that is? Look him up on the internet.

Alex, I'll take Communist Guerilla Leaders for $400.....

Here's the video:

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=5700252&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Peace, Love, and GOD,
Tracy

0 comments: