. BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday, Feb 20th - Zero: New York Times

Greetings from Greeneville, TN.... or am I in Rockwood.... maybe it's Chattanooga.

I have to admit right up front that I was interviewed last monday by Mark St. Amant, a writer for the NYT. It was a sports related article, though. Trust me, they don't want my political opinion.

And really, all of the far-left leaning media are zero's.

My specific problem today is the fact that today the New York Times newspaper has chosen to dredge up an historical story about John McCain and a female lobbyist. The 'inference' and 'innuendo' is that he gave favors to this woman and that he was romantically involved.

The main problem with this? It's a story from 1999 and the man that investigated him, Bob Bennett, found NOTHING true about it. He even wrote about it in a book and he told everyone, including the NYT that there was no proof behind it.

So, why would the NYT choose to dredge this crap back to the surface? Because they, like NBC and Moveon.org, are fully invested in seeing the extreme far-left liberal, Barak Hussein Obama, elected to the white house.

People, you are truly on your own these days to find the truth. The media is extremely biased these days. 99% is biased AGAINST conservatives, they don't even try to hide it really. This is the reason I watch Fox News. They are the most fair news channel there is.
But, I also watch some CNN and some of the network programs. Just so I will be informed. One of these days, though, I will likely die of an anyuerism while watching some jackass like Chris Matthews or Keith Olbermann....

Peace, Love, and GOD,
Tracy

0 comments: