. BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday, Nov 24th - Hero: My Neice Emma


Emma is my hero for giving me 'genetic' proof that the Curtis' are natural born race car drivers!!!

Just look at the total concentration on her face, the steely glare at whatever obstacle lies in her way, the two-handed control she has on the wheel. This is a girl in complete control of her car AND her destiny...

It's not her fault that her passenger is a complete wussy.

AHHHH, Lou-Lou, your likeness to your Aunt Tracy brings a tear to my eye...

Peace, Love, and GOD,
Tracy

1 comments:

The Tomball Three said...

Wow. This brings back some memories.

I remember a blonde girl driving with as much gusto as this one and her brown haired passenger, already injured, looking ahead to her next injury ... terrified ....

in Kansas City, MO - January of 2002.

YAY Memories.