. BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday, Nov 1 - Hero: Selfish Americans

Hola from Las Vegas!

Just a quick note regarding the latest unbelievable statement from the big O. I heard him say yesterday that those of us Americans who do not want to pay more taxes are SELFISH. Well, if that makes me selfish, then I gladly wear the banner.

Cause you see, I feel like it's more important for me to support my family and the charities of MY CHOICE more than it is for me to give to another government program to help those who won't help themselves. Call me crazy.

By the way - did you hear that Obama has an aunt living in Boston - illegally? AND she lives in public housing. Obama wants to take your money to help people like his Aunt, when he won't even help her himself!!! And he's worth MILLIONS!!! NO, he wants to take money from 'rich' Americans making more than 120k and give it to Aunt Zeititunia...

Give me a break.

Peace, Love, and GOD,
Tracy

0 comments: