. BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 28, 2008

Mon January 28th - Hero: Bob King Sr

I know, this is two on the same day, but I skipped Friday. So, we're even.

I just had to add my father-in-law to my list. I was on the phone with Bobby earlier today and his Dad jumped on and asked if I had a Bible at my desk. Being the good little Baptist that I am, of course I did.

So he tells me to look up I Timothy Chapter 4, verse 8. Before I tell you what that verse says, a little backstory is needed (actually you could read back through some of my posts to get it).

Bobby and I have been going through a slow change in our diet. We are trying to get more heathly by taking some supplements and added fresh fruit and vegetables and fiber to our diet. We have also decided to start exercising more. Work up a little sweat 4 or 5 days per week.
Naturally, Bobby has been after his Dad to do the same stuff.

So - what does the verse say????? Drum Roll......


"For bodily exercise profiteth little....."

He's a really funny guy!!!

Peace, Love, and GOD,
Tracy

0 comments: