. BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday Jan 21st - Zero: Me

First of all, in my post from Friday I made a generalized statement about people that teach.

I really don't think that all teachers are liberal. I know lots of teachers who are very good people and genuinely care about kids and that's why they teach. Most of them are teachers at public schools. I wish more of them would stand up and refuse to teach curriculum that is theory presented as fact. I also wish that public schools would stay out of my kids bedroom, but I guess it would be selfish to want it all!!

The vast majority of college and university 'professors' are who I was talking about. And, yes, the vast majority of them are liberal, almost to the point of being communists. Most of them do not believe in God because they worship their own brains. These folk have no faith, they only believe in that which can be seen. Except in the case of evolution. That they seem to blindly believe in. Go figure.

The second reason I am a Zero today: my love of football took a severe beating yesterday. The Super Bowl (or Stupid Bowl as my friend Karyn has deemed it) is going to be the worst game ever in the history of the NFL.

I hate the freakin patriots. Most especially I hate tom brady. And yes, I know I didn't capitalize. It was on purpose...

Peace, love, and GOD,
Tracy

1 comments:

The Tomball Three said...

I am so sad the Stupid Bowl is going to be so ..... STUPID.

I think Feb 2nd is going to be a bad day for me. I may just rent five movies and watch those...

Crying in my milk,
Karyn