. BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Jan 14th - Hero: Green Bay Packers


No, I'm not a cheesehead or whatever. Not a Packers fan at all, really. In particular, I carry a bit of a grudge against Brett Farve for a stupid Quaker State commercial that Castrol ended up suing and WINNING over.


But, the Packs game was the ONLY bright spot in an otherwise abysmal weekend of NFL football.


I have no real dog in this hunt. My two favorite teams are the KC Chiefs and the NO Saints. However, I have an intense burning hatred in my soul for Tom Brady and the Patriots. I can't really even explain why this hatred is so intense, it just is.


So, judging by the other games played this weekend, I would say that Favre and the Packers have the best chance of beating the Pats in the SuperBowl.


For the next 3 weeks: GO PACKERS!!!


Peace, Love, and GOD,

Tracy

0 comments: