. BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wednesday, Jan 2 - Zero: Razorback Football Team

This one was painful. Not nearly as painful to choose them as it was to watch the game yesterday.


About 6 plays into the game it was quite obvious that they mailed it in. Actually, not even that. Because mailing it in requires some effort.


May have just been me, but it seemed as though the coaches were throwing the game, taking a dive so to speak. Not too far fetched if you ask me, considering about 8 members of our coaching staff are slinking off to Ole Miss as I type this. Also, the interim coach for the game is heading off to Texas Tech. Let's see... could they be trying to screw with Arkansas' recruiting prospects? Could they be trying to 'lose one for the Nutter'??


Oh well, we have 2008 and Petrino to look forward to. I just hate that I sent my favorite guys to the Cotton Bowl to witness the bloodbath! Of course, all is not lost. Apparently my Dad entertained the troops at BWW the night before..


I really hope everyone had a terrific Christmas and New Year's. Mine was great. We had another awesome Christmas Eve at the house with our girls (as you can see from the photo) being silly and eating too much. They really enjoy spending that time together, and Bobby and I couldn't ask for a better gift, really.


So, more tomorrow. I am slowly readjusting to work, which is the only thing keeping me from being the slug my body really would like to be!!!


Peace, Love, and GOD,

Tracy

1 comments:

The Tomball Three said...

Let me tell you what's painful.

LSU going to the National Championship is painful. Painful and WRONG.