. BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday Jan 28th - Zero: Wallace

This name is not going to mean a lot to anyone else but me.

This is a guy that I got into an email spat with today. He's from NY and thinks he's an intellectual genius. And maybe he is. The mistake he made was arguing politics with me.

Now, I may be a little Christian Libertarian from flyover country, but I at least do my research. This guy? Not even close.

Poor guys was so frustrated he ended up doing what most Liberals do when you paint them into a corner. He started name-calling.

Seriously, if people like him would just do a little research and reading before they start arguing, this would be a lot different world. For one thing, if they did actually research, they'd probably stop being a liberal. Cross over in the the moderate world....

Ahh, but what would be the fun in that???

Peace, Love, and GOD,
Tracy

0 comments: